Alternative Longboards Sidewall Series Karoo 2019 Deck
Deck only. Ohne Griptape.
Das Karoo ist ein reinrassiger Dancer.
Cross steps, Peter Pan's und lange G-Turn's - es gibt kein Limit.
Dank der Sidewall ist das Board bestens vor Einschlägen geschützt.
Die großen Wheelwells sorgen für eine Wheelbite freie Session, und die steilen Kicks ermöglichen alle Arten von Tricks.
- Sidewall Protection Yes Length 123 cm / 48.42"
- Width 24 cm / 9.45"
- Wheelbase 84 - 99.7 cm / 33.07 ? 39.25"
- Concave 10 mm / 0.39"
- Rocker 4 mm / 0.15"
- Kicktail 23.8 mm / 0.93"
- Flex Medium
- Purpose Dancing
If you want to have an exceptional, stable and maneuverable longboard under your feet, look no further.
The Karoo presents a new light and energetic wood core enhanced with hardwood laminates,
fiberglass and a layer of carbon fiber in a robust sandwich construction. Thanks to its well thought out design,
this board introduces a fat bottom base that extends outwards through the whole length of the board and slightly
narrows at the front and back side edges to enable wider and deeper wheel wells.
With wheelbite becoming a thing of the past, the Karoo offers improved wheel clearance that lets you pair it with your favorite longboard wheels and trucks. In order to extend your fun, the construction is further reinforced with an added layer of
ABS impact protection on the nose and tail, as well as durable ABS sidewalls surrounding the kicktails and wheel wells.
The Karoo includes a top-mount truck mounting system suitable for different longboard truck models for enhanced turning
leveraged and a more controlled and stable feeling when riding.
SHAPE & PROFILE
With a symmetrical shape which enables you to fluidly change from riding regular to riding switch,
the Karoo longboard deck offers a total length of 123 cm (48.42 inches) and variable wheelbase options ranging from
84 cm to 99.7 cm (33.07 inches ? 39.25 inches).
With just the right amount of width for any shoe size, its 24 cm (9.45 inches) wide platform enables you to comfortably
step on the Karoo without missing a beat. The spacious platform of this longboard dancing deck will make learning new lines
feel effortless and controlled, thanks to its comfortable concave with a slight rocker for seamless edge-to-edge transitions
and generous kicktails with gravity-defying pop.
For enhanced energy return during carving, the Karoo offers a new and improved medium board flex pattern.
?JUNKYARD? GRAPHIC ART SERIES BY TOMASZ LESNIAK
Set in nature?s wilderness in a post-apocalyptic time, a family made a small junkyard their home.
Despite the odds, each family member strives for the future in their individual way.
They will not surrender to their daily struggles, yet they will do what it takes to carry on.
The Karoo is a veteran deck for longboard dancers who always want to be on point.
With massive skills and a big board, comes great reward and unique experiences that won?t take the focus off your next dancing line.
The Karoo was designed to provide a comfortable and stable platform for all longboard dancing enthusiasts no matter their skill level.
- Symmetrical shape with top-mount truck mounting
- Wide platform for a stable ride no matter your shoe size
- New lightweight core construction
- Robust sandwich construction featuring a light wood core surrounded by hardwood laminates
- Big wheel wells for higher wheel clearance
- ABS impact protection sidewalls with an additional ABS layer on the nose and tail
- Higher kicktail design for better pop
- A comfortable concave for good board feel
- Rocker for easier edge-to-edge transitions
- Medium flex pattern for improved energy return during carving
- Best used for Longboard Dancing Appropriate for all skill levels
- Handmade in Poland, Europe Graphic art by Tomasz Lesniak