Icone Longboards Jigger deck
Deck only! Griptape not included.
Flex-deck with camber and kicks. The Jigger is designed for toughest use. Due to special reinforcement of the core, the board is very torsion-stiff. Entirely functional nose+tail. You want to improve your technical skills and take them to a new level? We offer you the perfect tool for it!
Flex Performance: medium flex, 13mm concave for technically high demands.
- Length: 104cm / 40.95"
- Width: 24cm / 9.45"
- Concave: 15mm / 0.6"
- Camber: 0.8cm / 0.31"
- Wheelbase: 70.5cm / 27.75"
- Nose/Tail: 100mm / 39.37"
- 120mm /4.72" flat area in the middle of the board to a wing-concave
- Sharp Edges
- horizontal laminated ash core
- weight: 1500g / 3.3lbs
Icone is an Austrian longboard manufacturer that has commited itself to the production of longboards of best quality.
This quality is being accomplished by the usage of diverse, partially in-house developed, and patented high-tech procedures at all.
- All our boards are 100% home-grown and produced in Ghostmolding-procedure. We guarantee 100% made in Austria/Europe
- All materials used (fiber, resin,...) are the best of the best comercial off-the shelf ones, which can else only be found in aeronautics and racing.
- We only use premium-quality sandwich cores made of ash instead cheap ones of ordinary bamboo.
- We use European timber exclusively
Each of our boards -depending on model- is specifically beeing balanced in its core by reinforcment or strings made of fiberglass or carbon. The result e.g. an excellent torsion in flex-decks in spite of an homogenous flex. This ensures optimal handling characteristics under every purpose.