Slipstream Platypus Geishas Complete Longboard
Assembled completely. Unbox it and start skating.
If you are looking for a board for tricks, slides and just pure fun this is it. The Platypus is a responsive and really versatile board designed for the multi-discipline rider. It's low drop-through design makes the board light and easy to commute and push with. The functional tail and nose kicks make tricks easier and the board carves tight. Platypus shape is also available in a top-mount version for peaople prefering bigger kicks and increased leverage. Top-mount and drop-through are available in two different graphics.
- Trucks: Paris V2 180mm 50°
- Wheels: Cult Cerebrum 71mm 80a
- Bearings: Rekon Abec5
- Mounted with suitable hardware and shockpads
- Length: 38.3" (97,2cm)
- Width: 9.1" (23cm)
- Wheelbase: 26.7" (67,7cm)
- Radial concave
- Six plies of Canadian maple with two plies of fibreglass