Seismic Encore wheels 65.5mm
Preis ist für 4 Rollen!
Neue Freestyle / Dancing Rollen von Seismic. Extrem leicht und haltbar.
65.5mm x 43mm
78a (Mango, Defcon urethane) oder 79a (Blue, Black Ops urethane)
The first wheel carefully designed for the rigors of modern Longboard Freestyle and Dance! (Outstanding for technical freeride, too!)
• Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
• Exceptionally tough and durable – highly-optimized to withstand the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
• Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
• Machine-ground running surface for near-instant break-in – consistent grip and easy slides from the get-go!
• Poured in the very finest and fastest urethanes the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none. Molded around our trimmed EC™ core.
• 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
• Thick, unbreakable bearing supports! • “Fin trim” hub configuration for robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry. Available in two proprietary formulas. 78A Defcon™: Guinness WR roll speed – more tricks per push! • easy, predictable slide (even on concrete) • slow, consistent wear 79A BlackOps™: smooth and comfy on rough / inconsistent pavement
• exceptional balance of speed and grip